Saturday, September 15, 2007

Its Another Hawkes...BOY!!!!

I looked back on my blog and realized that I have not yet published our good news. Around Fathers Day this year, Marshall and I found out that I was pregnant. I took two "Dollar Tree" pregnancy tests, which came out negative.

I knew something was "off", because "things" were still MIA. I spent the money on some more expensive tests, and they both came back positive.

(Sorry, I know these are pee sticks. I have no shame!!!)


It seems that while we were in Lake Lure, Marshall and I had a Cinco De Mayo Party! It must have been all those margaritas!!


PREGNANCY

It was hard at first, because of the nausea and restless nights, but is going really great now. I feel better and am sleeping better. I finish my 19th week on Tuesday. Almost half-way!!! On Friday September 7th I had my ultrasound. Going into the appointment, Marshall and I were convinced that this baby was a girl.


Only a few short moments after the technician started the ultrasound we found out that we were going to have another baby BOY!! We are so happy. Cohen will have a little brother to be crazy with. All things are good with the baby's size and growth. There has been no change to the due date--Feb. 6th.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

YEEEEAAAHHH!!!! It's about time you gave this little man some recognition! SO, SO happy for you- you make handsome little boys, and I'm sure this one will be no exception!

charityeve said...

I guess this is the closest I'm going to get to a belly picture. It is pretty cute and exciting.

Hey, I forgot to ask you how your diet was going? Did they put you on those horrid restrictions this time?

Lacy Rane said...

Omigosh I cannot even believe it!!! You and Laura and I are all going to have babies within a month or so of eachother . . . this is so exciting. Well, if we don't have a boy I am going to feel a bit left out, but Scott is sure it's a girl, so I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm just glad we only have to wait a couple more weeks.

Well, CONGRATS! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear more updates!

Lacy Rane said...

Oh, and p.s. I just got an email from Wendi (Hughes) . . . she is pregnant too!! She said she's 14 weeks along, so I'm guessing she is due mid March. I don't think we could have planned this even if we tried . . .

Clint and Kristen Family said...

Love the urine popsicles!

Kelli France said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO fun for you! A household full of testosterone!

Mandy said...

Congrats! Jon told me you were pregnant and I didn't believe him because it wasn't on your blog...now I am going to have to say..."you were right" I hate those words! I have a huge favor to ask you...I have been looking at that birthday book thinking I could just do it myself...I can't! will you email me pictures of it...or if you are coming here in the next few months (i'm in no rush!) bring it with you...we are going to stay at Wally and Fran's for awhile! my email is tinkbell5@msn.com! Thanks!

nat and josh said...

Congrats!!! I'm glad you are feeling better those first weeks of pregnancy are never very fun. That's awesome that you are having another boy. Your boys will be great friends, when they aren't beating each other up that is:)

Perrero Clan said...

WOW! That is a really dark line! It is a for sure thing when you get something like that! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys!

Max Fam said...

Yippee! Another Cohen! That is great news!

Steuer Family News said...

Funs pics! I love ultrasound photos!
Question: Would you still like to help with Kim Courtright or Heather Young's showers? I don't remember which one you know! Helping with food or invitations would be great whichever you chose!
Also, if you want to go in on a group gift for April Morgan's shower on Oct 13 let me know!
Love
Susanna