Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween Trunk or Treat

On Friday, October 26th we went to the annual Louisville 6th Ward Trunk or Treat. This year they also combined this activity with a Chili Cookoff. It was a lot of fun. Cohen was not sure about his costume until we got to the church and he saw the other kiddos in their costumes.

Cohen met up with his good pal Livvy Mortensen in the gym, and they would not stop running. All of the other kids had left the gym and were outside in the parking lot "trick or treating." Not Cohen and Livvy. They stayed inside to keep running and screaming. Finally Wayne Mortensen and I had to grap the kids and drag them outside.


Once outside, Cohen was quick to get a hang of it. After 2 or 3 tries, Cohen had the "treat" and "thank you" down pat. It was so cute.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

oh, what a cute woody! i couldn't get parker to wear the whole costume!

by the way, mason's first real birthday party was his 3rd.....the older they get the more fun you can have!

Jamie said...

wait....didn't i see cohen in a robot costume at maxfields party?? that costume was SO cute!!!!

charityeve said...

I miss my little buddy, our little quesadilla!

Lacy Rane said...

What a great costume! And thank goodness for ward "Trunk or Treats"! (Can you imagine trying to take a little one door to door??)

So how goes pregnant life? Laura sent me a cute pic of her belly a couple weeks ago. I am so excited for us! I have to ask you though, have you gained weight more quickly this time? I am dreading my dr. appointment in the morning because last time the scale was not in my favor! I gained more in one month than I ever did in one month with Talie. Yuck!