Monday, October 13, 2008

Cohen is 3 Years Old...

Cohen was so happy to turn 3. We started the day out with his favorite breakfast--Pop Tarts!! Next, we went to "All About Kids" and let him run around the gym. After, he got to watch Disney's Cars instead of taking a nap. Then at the stores he got everything he wanted at the checkout counter at Rite Aid and Wal-mart (Things I always say "no" to).
We ate Pizza and Lightening McQueen cake and did presents at the house.
He got lots of toys featuring Toy Story, and Cars



7 comments:

Clint and Kristen Family said...

Happy Birthday to Big Brother Cohen! What a sweetheart he his. we miss hearing him say "I help...I help..."!

Lindsay said...

Michelle, your boys are so dang cute I just want to squeeze them. I love the photos you took at the barn, you capture such cute faces.
Happy 3rd to Cohen. I can't believe how time flies.

the mortensen's said...

2 posts in a row! nice work

pharen said...

Michelle, You are my favorite person to call in times of trouble and jus times of fun. When will we see you again? I miss Cohen saying, "Me a poo too?" that kid is just funny. Boston still talks about him all the time. Love, Avery

Little Dame said...

Tell Mini Marshall Happy Birfday for us!

Real Life Roberts said...

Fun times! My Connor has loved Toystory and Cars since 2 years old! I love the barn photo shoot...you've got some skill!

Kent and Wendy said...

Who's the handsome guy in your kitchen sitting on your stools?