Monday, June 4, 2007

It's About BLEEPIN' Time!!!

I am the laziest blogger EVER!! I hate that it has almost been a month since I posted. The worst part is that I don't really have a good excuse.



Many things have happened in the month of May. First, Marshall's brother came to live with us.



And moved out two weeks later! Cohen is really going to miss his Uncle Cody!!



Second, I have also spent a lot of my time at the gym. I go almost every weekday, in hopes to shed those last few pounds of baby weight. :)

Also, we had a great a fun filled Memorial day! It started out with a "Backyard Breakfast" with our neighbors. It was so fun and some great food.
Next, we went to the "Kart Kountry" in Shepherdsville, KY.
It was so much fun. The track was really long and the carts were really fast. Marshall and I took turns riding with Cohen. He loved and hated it all at once.
After the cart rides, we came home and had a pool party with the Watson's and the Maxfield's.

Finally to top off the day, we had a BBQ at the Maxfield's House!! It was great food and some seriously good Brownies and Birthday Cake. MMMMMmmmm...


Cohen had fun playing with Liv on the Maxfield's stairs!

3 comments:

Smalltown RN said...

wow looks like your life is busy...oh I had a brother who moved in....stayed for three months...that's a long story....your son is very adorable...sounds like you had a great long weekend....this is my first time at your blog....very enjoyable read...I will be back...cheers...and Happy Monday!

Max Fam said...

No kidding it's about time!!! I'm glad you didn't abandon the world of bloggers. Can't wait for cheesecake Thursday night!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

i love the fatty face cohen is making on his shoulder ride w/ cody!! too much! kb