Sunday, June 10, 2007

My New Do...

Wednesday morning, I got the itch to do something different with my hair. It had been far too long since I did anything creative with it. So, I called Sherstine to see if she had an available appointment--and she did.
When she answered the phone I said, "I want to chop my hair and go blond!!" She paused for a moment, and said, "OK, how short and how blond?" After talking me off the ledge, we decided on a medium length cut, and some caramel and blond streaks. It turned out just like I had hoped. She is good!! I love my new hair!!


7 comments:

lacy lee said...

you look amazing, lady!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I love your hair and that shirt is stinkin' cute!

Kelli France said...

Darn cute! I am getting that same itch so we'll see what happens.

Max Fam said...

It is soooo cute. I need to do something wtih mine.

nat and josh said...

Cute hair! I know you have been thinking of doing something new for awhile, way to go!

Jamie said...

what a dang cute picture of you! and is it me....or are your chesticles extra huge?

Steuer Family News said...

What a gorgeous photo! Yes, I got your blog address through Heidi's! Thanks again for being one of my back ups for Jacob and Heidi!