Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crazy, Crazy Cohen!!!

Cohen has been a handful, to say the least. However, he has been cracking us up so much more lately with his little quirky habits. Here are some photos that will help explain what I am talking about.


We discovered that Cohen likes pickles. After playing outside in the freak snow storm this March, he came inside to have Pickles and Hot Chocolate! Marshall has taught him to drink the pickle brine and quiver afterwards! It is really funny.

Cohen was running away from me on Saturday, and fell in the gutter just before he made it to the road. Afterwards he was really sad, but wanted to wear his "Woody Hat" and Marshall's motorcycle googles.
This is Cohen wearing my glasses. He was insistant that he get to wear them before we left for church on Sunday.
Cohen is a great character and we love him!

6 comments:

the mortensen's said...

So when will the short bus be coming to pick Cohen up? You weren't kidding about those pictures. I love that kid!

Jamie said...

holy hot mama!! that is a great picture of you- you are gorgeous!!

the boys are pretty cute too! :)

chingchong7 said...

Sounds like you've been a busy mom! Cohen is too cute just like mommy!

Garr Family said...

poor poor face, that breaks my heart. i can't wait for you guys to come down. i sure love you to peices.

Real Life Roberts said...

I can't believe what the world of blogging can do! I found you through Laura's blog! It has been forever since I've gotten in touch with you! I can't tell you all the times I've thought of you...I thought you were in Hawaii...keep in touch I have a blog too. You have two cute boys!

Max Fam said...

ummmm - how tan can you get? I'm so jealous of that pic of you.

and why am I not on your friendly blogger list? am I not friendly?