Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friday Frenzy

Our Relief Society group had our "Friday Frenzy" this last Friday. Friday Frenzy was this years version of Super Saturday. We had planned to have our craft on Saturday, April 28th, but changed it to Friday last minute.

I am so very happy to report that all went well, and that we had a great turn-out. All of the projects were so fun to make and looked GREAT as everybody took theirs home. Here are some of the projects that I was able to take home.


Hugs & Kisses Birthday Advent

Tile Quote

Valentines Plaque

Cutest Card EVER!!

Birthday Dates Book

Cute Topiary

I am so glad it was a success, and also glad that it is over. I could not have done it without the wonderful help of Jamie Shipp. She was HUGE it helping pull this event together. I also want to thank Charity Watson for all of her help in reservations, set up, and take down. Until next year!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so glad it went good! I was worried for you all night! I knew it would be perfect...there were such good projects. I was so bummed I couldn't make it! Congrats on having it all done!

Jamie said...

great job, mich! i bet you can't wait for the next one- eh??
gotta love friday night frenzy!! (hence the name "frenzy")

Karen Lambert said...

Fill-flop..nothing- i once got a horatio hornblower shirt made because no one sold them- yes, i know...nicely done- love the pedicure look- plus i got a pair almost just like them..(hehehe)
mom