Monday, April 30, 2007

GoOd mAil..

This "Good Mail" post has been inspired by Jamie. I too have been lucky to recieve some great gifts from family, friends, and neighbors. Here are the sweet gifts from some of the wonderful people in my life.

These great items are from Jamie. Check out this AWESOME homemade card and CUTE heart braclet. The card is so great and shows just how creative she is. However, the braclet is my favorite part. I had been admiring her heart braclet for a couple of weeks when she surprised me with this gift. Now we can be twins--twice!!

These sassy flamingo sandals are from my Mother Karen. She is always so generous with her gift giving. She went to some extra effort to call J. Crew and have them search for these flip flops in all of their stores. She paid extra to have them shipped from California to me in Louisville! Thank you, Thank you!


This delicious cake was a gift from my neighbors Don and Paula Clark. Don and Paula just returned from a cruise and brought Marshall and I some Coconut Rum Cake. We devoured our cake the same day they gave it to us. It was gone so quickly that I couldn't get a photo of our actual cake!! We heated it and put some ice cream on top. It was to die for. Thanks guys!


4 comments:

Max Fam said...

Well thanks a lot for sharing the rum cake with us!

nat and josh said...

Well, I blame you but I started a blog. Hopefully we can stay in touch now. Here's our blog www.natandjosh.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

love the flip flops- what a cute mom you have!
and what little devils you are...did you get a buzz? lol don't be surprised if you get a call from the bishop....

Jamie said...

anything for you mich.....they're on their way!