Monday, January 21, 2008

Cohen will not be an only child for much longer...

As excited as I am to think about this new and wonderful life that will be blessing our family soon, it is making me stop and think about my special years with Cohen. All of the one-on-one time that we have had. I am sitting here crying--like a pathetic hormonal pregnant women.

Cohen is so great, and so fun that I can't help but worry that with my attention split between two, I will miss some the the "great" and "fun" things he does. Also, can I really love another baby as much as I love Cohen?

I know I sound crazy, especially since I myself am a second born child. I have never felt any less love or been given less attention because of being second. Everyone says that, time, is the only answer to my question and that soon I will see just how possible it is to love two kids and much as one.

Here are some recent photo of the fun person Cohen is...
Cohen saying "cheese" for the camera

Cohen sporting his sexy Alpha-Alpha hair do


This photo is a graveyard of Oreo Cookies I found on the floor with missing frosting in the middle.


Cohen loves BUBBLE BATHS!!! Oh, my sweet Cohen. You are too much!!


3 comments:

nat and josh said...

You know I wondered if I could love Camryn as much as I love Alexis. I worried my entire pregnancy. Then Camryn was born and I discovered that I did love her just as much. It made me think of Heavenly Father and how many children he has and yet he has enough love and attention for all of us. Just wait and see you will love that second baby just as much as Cohen and the love and fun in your house will multiply.

Jamie said...

too stinkin' cute! and this post is so you! love the graveyard- lol. i have to say my favorite picture is the sexy alphalfa hair-do! i have just one word.....CENTERFOLD!!!!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I found the cutest birthday ticker that you can use for Cohen and new baby. lilypie.com is the website to create them.