Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Have you ever found yourself stuck in a toilet seat?

I was giving Cohen a bath a couple of nights ago. I was really distracted because Eli was acting fussy, and I was trying to calm him down. I was trying to stay close to Cohen, but walk and bounce with Eli.

I left the room for only a few moments before I heard a cry for help. "Help Mommy!" " I need help!!" I walked in the bathroom to find Cohen stuck in his toddler toilet seat. I started laughing so hard!! Cohen did not find it as funny. He was also not very happy with me when I left to go find the camera. However, I just could not resist. After a few photos I helped him out of the seat, by prying it off his head. It scraped his ears and head. I am pretty sure he learned a good lesson. :)

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so funny! Kids do the darndest things! Love that you left him to get the camera!

Jamie said...

okay, so you've just had a new baby and you've posted more than you ever have!!! i'm finally just catching up! marshall totally came through on valentines day.....sweet!!!!!! and i love the toilet seat crisis! so sad....lol!

the mortensen's said...

what a nerd-bomber

Brady and Kariann said...

I'm laughing out loud looking at those pictures. I love the expression on his face. So sad, but so funny!!

Warnick Family said...

Love it! He is definitely Marshall's child ;) We miss you guys! It will be fun to reconnect through the world of blogging! Congrats on your new little guy! It seriously does not seem like that long ago when we were at the trunk-or-treat in Mansfield and Cohen was just a couple of weeks old!

Courtney said...

wow! you have a baby! how are things going with two? crazy times huh, but sooo worth it. you really make some cute kids.

Rasmussen Family said...

That is the funniest thing! I wonder what made him think to try that! HILARIOUS!!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

He is truly his mother's child....

Perrero Clan said...

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I love kids! They are just so cute! :) By the way, you HAVE to post the article on your blog! It is crazy! I can't believe there were 7 little boys in just 11 weeks born on your street! That has got to be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.