Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An Ode to Deb...


This post is dedicated to my fabulous, talented, and beautiful friend Deb. (see photo below!! :)) I called Deb 3 months ago and asked if she could come and help take care of Cohen, and myself after I delivered the baby. She agreed, but did not know what she was getting into.

I am sure that she expected a short stay to help me get back on my feet, but I had other things in mind. She truly understood, when I emailed her, her flight itinerary. She was here for nearly 3 weeks.

She made gourmet dinners and desserts. She cleaned, did laundry, baby sat Cohen, and pampered me--the new mom. She was so helpful and I loved having her here. She also talked me down off the hormonal ledge I frequently found myself on during those first few weeks!! Thank you Deb and McCall.

2 comments:

the mortensen's said...

hooray for Deb! What a fun girl. She needs to come for another visit so we can all hang out!

the mortensen's said...

p.s. we need to go shopping so I can have cute hats like you and Deb!