Saturday, March 10, 2007

Attack of the Gold's Gym...

I have been trying to shed a few pounds for about 17 months now (Cohen is 17 months). Just two days ago I decided to check out gym prices at Gold's Gym on Hurstborne. I met with a saleman named Delfin who gave me the usual run-down with a deal, "he could only honor today." His deal was too steep for my lazy butt (and Marshall's budget), so I walked away. Since that time I have received 5 calls from Delfin, Anthony, Rob, James, and Todd. They all work at the Hurstborne Gold's Gym and offer the same "deals." Mind you, 5 calls in 48 hours. I am as much annoyed as worried. Is this a sign!!!! Are the gym gods tryin to tell me something?!! Well, if they are they need to be in-touch with the money gods and send me some LOVE.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

K, I'm seriously laughing out loud! This is exactly why you should have been blogging months ago!

Max Fam said...

Michelle, this is the plan. Next time you hear from Delfin, Anthony, Rob, James, or Todd at Gold's Gym, you need to act very interested again. Ask them for their home phone numbers. Then, me and you are going to have some fun letting them know their refrigerator is running, if you know what I mean. Are you in?

Michelle Hawkes said...

I am in baby!