Sunday, March 18, 2007

Obsess much!

I have been so obsessed with scrap booking lately. It is beyond normal at how excited I get when I find a good deal on paper, stamps, tags or embellishments. I can get so excited that I actually lose sleep thinking about all the wonderful things I can do with my new paper, stamp, tag or embellishment. I don’t blame myself for this new obsession. No, in fact I blame Jamie and Charity. That is right. They have encouraged me in all my efforts and in doing so have awakened the beast inside!
Here are some of the fun scrapbook projects I have completed this week…


This is one of my favorite photos of Cohen as a baby. It is the photo we used for his baby announcements in Dec. 2006.


Jamie and kids came over on Wednesday to assemble and make some fun “Thank U’s.” It was fun to chat, eat, and chase kids in the back yard.

Jamie also gave me a good website www.mymindseye.com that has some great layouts, paper, and tags. This company carries my favorite brand of paper, "Bohemia." I love it! Thanks Jamie!








3 comments:

Jamie said...

haha! I love it! I love the "BEAST INSIDE"! lol. I'm afraid you've done the same to me! (Which has actually beeN nice to have a distraction while Mike has become the basketball beast during March Madness!!)
By the way...I lose sleep over this too!!!!! O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D!!!!

Jamie said...

by the way...i have so much paper now- it's crazy! i don't even want to know what your stash looks like!

you should post pictures of the other cards!!

oh, and it really was fun with the kids wasn't it...hahahahaha- yeah right!

good to see you posting!!! ;)

Max Fam said...

So what is scrapbooking?