Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Well, Lets Give it a Shot!

My decision to blog comes in two parts. First, peer pressure. I check the blogs of Jamie and Heidi so often, that they both strongly suggested I start my own. We will see if I can pull such a stunt off.
The second, is to keep a record of my days. The interesting ones and the not so interesting ones as well. I am really looking forward to documenting our family's growth and progress--especially Cohen. I try and remember to write in his journal, but I always seem to forget. Hopefully with this blog I can do a better job.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

hot dog!!! you sneaky little thing! you got your blog on- yah baby! I'm so excited- your blog will be so fun to read....you have so many great ideas and know about everything fabulous. I'm also looking forward to my daily (daily, right???) dose of your great humor!
welcome aboard- finally!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Congrats! I saw your blog from Jamie! I have loved doing it! It is kind of relaxing just to be able to put anything you are feeling or doing on the blog!

Max Fam said...

Woohoo!! Let the blogging begin!

lacy lee said...

Mich, I'm so excited that you're blogging. Now even though I am a lousy communicator, I can feel like I'm keeping in touch with you! I'm adding you as a link to my blog immediately!

Kelli France said...

Woohoo! You are bloggin! Now I can see what you all are up to on the other end of the country.