Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Twins Have Arrived!!

My older sister Kristen Burgi delivered twin BOYS on Thursday at 1:00pm. The first born was named "Carter" and he weighed 6 lbs and 12 oz. The second was named "Kenji" and he weighed 5 lbs and 13 oz. They are doing fabulous and have had no health problems.

Both babies are so dang cute. They have already told me that I am the "favorite aunt." OK, so they cannot talk yet, but if they could they would say that I am their favorite. It has been so much fun to have them here. In the past three days I have been to the hospital 6 times. I cannot get enough.

It is really making me baby hungry to see BRAND NEW babies. It seems like a new baby can make you forget the morning (all day) sickness, the huge and painful boobs, the stretch marks, hemorrhoids, epidurals and brain aneurysm pushing when you see them. There must be something in that "new baby" smell.


This little guy is Kenji David Burgi
This little guy is Carter Tadashi Burgi

3 comments:

Max Fam said...

Oh my gosh! Cute twins. I want my one little dude here ASAP. You do realize though that you can't be baby hungry yet, because I am keeping your maternity clothes for 3 more months - then either I'm giving them back or burning them :)
Miss your guts in Louisville - come back soon! We tried to feed Marsh tonight, but he was busy, so hopefully we can feed him sometime while you're away.

Michelle Hawkes said...

Thanks for being so good to my Marsh while I am here in Utah helping with the twins. I LOVE all of the work you guys have done on your baby room!!

Jamie said...

angel babies! how lucky you are to love on them! what adorable blessings and what a sweet sister you are! loisville misses you- it's just not the same w/o you. you need to get back soon to get ready for the beach!